- Retiree files and submits application 3 months before the retirement date.
- HRDO Leaves and Benefits Section reviews the application form and attachments:
- Once complete and verified, HRDO Leaves and Benefits Section submits the application form and attachment thru the liaison officer to Pag-Ibig 1 month before retirement date.
- Pag-Ibig reviews and process the submitted application form and attachments.
- Once complete, Pag-Ibig approves the application and sends a text message to retiree once the cheque is available for claiming. If incomplete, the forms will be returned to HRDO.
- Application For Provident Benefits (APB) Claim
- Service Record with Certificate of Leave without Pay *to be provided by HRDO
- 2 valid IDs with date of birth and with 3 specimen signatures
- Certificate of Last Payment