Wellness is often used to identify a person’s overall health (physical and psychological) and well-being. Eating healthy foods adequately, setting goals, doing exercise, and even smiling, are said to improve not only our health but also our wellness1. Practicing these types of healthy habits as employees promote good working relationship, mindfulness, and stress management.
When life gets difficult, we sometimes feel like giving up. But we are not meant to live through hard times alone. Someone is always there to help you out.
- Philippine General Hospital (PGH) Outpatient Psychiatry Department
- National Institute of Mental Health/National Center for Mental Health
Luzon-wide Toll free - 1553
Globe/TM = 09178998727 ; 09179898727 ; 09663514518
- Philippine Red Cross Crisis
Globe/TM Toll free - 2919 Toll: 1158
- In-touch Crisis Line
- Philippine Psychological Association (for frontliners)
- Psych Consult, Inc.
(02) 8421 2469 (02) 8357 6427
- Prescription Psychiatrists and Psychologists
(02) 8863 0655
- Free Psychological Services Living Free Foundation
(02) 8406 1611
- Manila Lifeline Centre