1. How can I request for a copy of my Service Record?

  1. An active UPM employee, kindly state the purpose of the request via UIS.
  2. To use it for personal business, pay P10 to the Cash office and secure a receipt to present to the HRDO or to be uploaded via UIS.
  3. To use it on an official travel, fill up on the UIS and upload the Letter of Invitation, Travel authority and Recommendation letter approved by the Dean.
  4. To use it on bank transactions, fill up the UIS and upload the bank receipt via UIS.