For HRDO (For correction)


For HRDO (For married employee)
  1.  Employee to request clearance
  2.  Request change of name/details thru letter sent to HRDO with attached PSA original scanned copy of Marriage certificate.
  3. HRDO to process request and have it reflected on UIS for payroll.



Submit original scanned copy of the following: 

  1. PSA birth and marriage certificate
  2. Duly accomplished MRF

Section Tags

Class Tags